Security and Privacy
- We are not storing any credit card number and details as we do not accept credit card payment directly (you pay by Credit Card via PayPal).
- When you are paying by PayPal, you enter your payment details directly via PayPal who is the market leader and specialist in online payment system and who has a huge reputation for being an extremely secure payment gateway.
- When you are paying by Bank Transfer, we will not know your account details.
- We seek to ensure that our hosting and service providers have the highest security standard. In fact, our service providers hey have been verified independently to be PCI-Compliant – the industry standard for being safe and secure. Read https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/ for details.
- We do not mess with your privacy.We do not disclose or share your information with any third party.
- We are really not interested in selling or using your email address or any other contact detail for profit.
- But we may send you newsletters when we have a real good deal that will interest you. Of course, you can easily opt-out from this newsletter.
- All your email address and contact details are securely stored in our database, together with our other trade sensitive data. This will ensure that we are always vigilant against any attack to our system which may compromise your privacy and our trade data.